The wheel press machine will be disassembled and packed in wooden cases, and will be re-installed at the end user's premises by our engineers.
Shipped in 180 days after payment
The wheel press machine is specially used for mounting and dismounting wheel set of railway rolling stocks with different track gauge (standard gauge, narrow gauge and broad gauge) as well as for assembling brake discs, gearboxs etc. of railway wagons.
1. The max. pressing capacity range is 3150kN~4500kN
2. Pressure force curves can be recorded, restored and printed out by the wheel press machine.
3. There are manual operation and automatic operation modes for customer's choice.
4. The key elements of our wheel press machine are imported from reputable suppliers in the world to guarantee the excellent performance of the machine. For examnple, the hydraulic system is originally imported from Bosch-Rexroth Company, Germany.
5. Average delivery time of our wheel press machine is around 6 to 8 months after the order is placed.
Rolling Stock Accessory
Liaoning MEC Group Co., Ltd is located in China’s famous coastal Dalian city. The company is a comprehensive group, the business scope include international project contracting, international trade and domestic trade, environmental engineering, e-commerce, real estate and property management, warehousing and logistics, and investment.
MEC International Trading Company is a subsidiary of Liaoning MEC Group Co. Ltd. As the company’s traditional heritage, import and export trading is the company’s main business, the average annual import and export volume of is around USD 150 millions. Through Inheriting from MEC Group the international trading resources accumulated during the past fifty years the company now has trading relationships with several thousands of foreign and domestic companies and manufacturers.
While keeping the steady and healthy development of its basic industry, MEC International Trading Co. will strengthen the special market strategy and e-business strategy. With the guidance of MEC Group’s core values, i.e., “be realistic”, “create and share”, “pursue the best”, we do our best to provide our clients with services to their best satisfaction.